Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Question / Answer

Hi Hosea and Lukah.

I really liked your questions that you made

The first answer for the question was: 12 because I counted in 3's.
The second answer for the question was: 110 because I added the 1 to the 9 to the 20.
The third answer was: 1/8th because I had the fraction and took away 1/2 then a 1/4 then it came up with a 1/8.
The last question was 77 because I had the 111 and then took away 34 then it ended up with 77.


How did you answer all your questions?

and keep up the fantastic work.


L.I: is to comment on someones work

I learnt to blog on someones work and publish it. I did it by looking at someones work and write a blog comment in the blog comment it has a greeting, a motive sentence, a question and something like this "keep up the great work." or "keep it up."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. greeting jayden i really like your Question and answer.
    and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.