Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Swimming

For swimming I went to the deep side for the first time. So I went to the deep side I learned how to do a star fish float the instructor said just relax when you do the star float so I relaxed and I made it to the other platform. Then we had to go deep in the water then the instructor said "when you are going deep under water make sure there is no one above you or below because when someone it above you, you might hit your head in their stomach and you might hurt you head."after the talk we had to do it to the other platform then back. when we finished we had to go to the platform by doing something we learned it did the star fish float then got out of the water and changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.