Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

Presenting In school assembly


Last weeks assembly I was one of the student presenter's with Angela. I was quite nervous for a bit but I also felt very confident at the same time. Although, I was very scared that I might ruin our assembly. After that I just went up and did it. But at the end of assembly I messed up because I was too nervous. But people around me encouraged me and supported me the whole way. I am very greatful that Angela also helped me when I made a mistake. Over all I really enjoyed presenting last week! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayden I like how you were on the stage at assembly and I like how you do your maths and it is good and I sometimes do good at maths and I like maths and I like your work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.