Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

Kiwi Can

For Kiwi Can we had an energiser called up and down. The energiser was about fliping cone either up or down and our team was good at it. I was the best at it I gave our team lots of points and the energiser was really fun that the last person on our team had to chose the player she wanted. After that Mr seamanu picked someone to come up with him and tell the story with him. After the story he told us we had to cheer karlos up with positive communication and if he has his head up he's happy (+1 Point) and if he still has his head down we lose a pint (-1 Point) and the other team won. Our activity was called street fighter we had 5 instructions 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. 1 was to punch once, 2 was double punch, 3 kick, 4 was upper cut and number 5 was HADOUKEN. The game was simple there were 2 teams the Karate Kids and the Ninja Clan, I was in the ninja clan and was nearly good as my apponent but my apponent beat me to it and then our team won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.