Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

10 - 5 - 7 - 10 - 10 Writing

L.I is to write 5 - 7 - 10 to write creatively

Over the bay he’s been looking at these mountains for days. A young fellow named Joe had all his equipment for the long journey. “This mountain is a be~uty.” Joe said to himself. As he walked up to it and started his journey. A day goes by and I'm still climbing. He finds a spot to camp and rest. “Morning is here and time to go.” Joe says filled with determination.

Joe climbs and climbs untill he gets to the next spot to rest. He climbs and climbs and he’ll never stop because it’s his dream to climb to the top. As he reaches his next checkpoint he takes a long nap. As he woke up he says to himself “I have a long journey of me.” He climbs further and further and he still rock climbs and nothing is going to stop his determination.

Rock climbing, trying to get to the highest point and never giving up Joe climbs and continues. Joe says without any breath left “The sun is rising and my legs are tensing, I can see the bright colours blend in gradient. The sweat covers my eyes” and as Joe wiped the sweat off my face he felt like he could see the world. “I’ve been training for months and nearly at the top. I’ve climbed a treacherous path nearly falling, but I never gave up.” As he reaches the top takes a long rest.

Today we had another session of 5 - 7 - 10 with some planning and drafting and that makes it 10 - 5 - 7 - 10 - 10. We wrote about a rock climbing story. We visulised the picture and the wrote a narritive on what we saw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.