Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Self Evalution

How to take care of our environment


On earth we have lots of food sources and have a great environment … OR DO WE
HAVE A GOOD ENVIRONMENT??. We sometimes throw rubbish on the ground
and some of it goes in the ocean but now we have reusable plastic bags.
Instead of single-use(plastic bags). Plastic bags we have reusable plastic bags to keep our
stuff in it instead of throwing it away SO DON’T THROW IT AWAY.


We are harming the environment but throwing our rubbish everywhere. We have to
convince the people to throw the rubbish in the landfill not in the ocean. Did you know
over 150 million single use plastic bags get thrown in the landfill and over 380 million
plastic bags end up in the ocean each year”
The landfill is a place where plastic bags or other rubbish so we don’t pollute in our
environment because our environment is special to us. We have to take care of our
environment so we don’t harm the animals that live in the sea. Sometimes we pollute and
sometimes we don’t that doesn’t mean we should keep polluting I think we should pick
up all the rubbish around NZ to stop harming the sea animals in the ocean.




Punctuation
Vocab
Organisation
Sentence Structure
Structure and Language
Ideas
Self
R5
R4
R5
R5
R3
R5
Buddy
R5
R4
R5
R6
R4
R5

I put my punctuation in the right places. I have been using some specific words. My ideas do not flow but the reader understands. Most of my ideas tell the reader what he wants to know .My writing matches the text type and My ideas suit the text type of what i’m writing
Lots of good punctuation, have good ideas and have organized paragraphs but have some mistakes in my work.



_________________________________________________________________________________



For Writing we made a copy of our writing essay and make it our writing evalution. Then we got into buddy's and check on what we had to work on, I just have to work on how to not make mistakes and check if my writing makes sense about what the topic is. When we got into buddys we both check our work and see what level we were on. I am an R5 on Punctuation, R4 on Vocab, R5 on organization, R5 on sentence structure, R3 on Structure and language and R5 on ideas that I make up and means that i'm creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.