Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey week 1 Activity 2 Day 1

Hi Jayden again this time im going to tell you all about the south island and the north island and how it became the main parts of NZ

NZ is our country we live in the main parts of NZ is The south island and the north island you might already know this but the south island is a giant stingray that has been fished my Maui the demigod with his magical fishhook and that is how the south island became part of NZ witch has many city's like Auckland the most popular city in the south island. The north island is popular it has lots of other stuff and there are lots and lots of people living there as well and that why its so popular.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jayden,

    You know a lot of stuff about our Islands! Can you tell me some more about your hometown? Like you , I live in Auckland, and I love the beaches and bushwalks.

    Hope to read more of your stuff, I'm intrigued!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jayden! Good work on writing a whole description about New Zealand's story. It's very interesting hearing what you had to say. How were you able to find out this information? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jayden,

    My name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School.

    First of all congratulations on your amazing post. Your blog is looking outstanding. Actually I did not know that the south island is a massive stingray, What a great fact:)

    I enjoyed reading your post. I really like how you added alot of detail about how popular it is.

    Anyway keep up the good work.

    Blog you later Bye 😀

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.