Pages

Thursday 13 December 2018

Twas The Night Before Christmas

 Twas The Night Before Christmas : Jayden Version


Twas the night before Christmas with our Christmas tree up

& 12 Christmas cookies & warm milk in a cup
It was very very cold & the wind was so chilly
Then my mum was outside and then she said “really!”

Me & my little brother was getting ready to sleep
And then i dreamed of having a pool that was very deep
My older brother was trying to download some roblox
& my dad was hanging some old Christmas socks.

My sister at work and she works at countdown
And then my mums young ones was crying & had frowns
They all woke me up & i put their channel on
And they all went to sleep when i was watching a song.

Finally i went to sleep with my brother in his bed
& his body was so sweaty i said in my head
So i grabbed another blanket & slept on the floor
And when I did that I felt like I was poor.

When I woke up I had skateboards and swords
And my big brother had lots of PS4 cords
When my little brother woke up he had the same thing
And we put Christmas music on that we all like to sing.

L.I is to understand rhyme.
For Writing we had to make a Twas the Night Before Christmas Rhyme
and I thought my work was pretty good and I did editing all week and then
I finally thought it was complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.