Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Leadership


Tena koutou tena koutou tena koutou katoa. Hi my name is Jayden, I want to
volunteer for the head boy/manaiakalani leader for 2020. As a student of
panmure bridge I want to represent our school as a proud and loving school by
explaning to younger kids what the meaning of respect is.


I am creative, I am confident and I am collaborative to show teamwork in my class
for 2020. If I am a school leader I would be a role model to the younger kids and
influence them to be like me. My teacher knows that I am creative and I want to
show you how creative I can be.


I’ve been a wet day monitor for three terms and I know that I am responsible
enough to take on this role. If someone is hurt or not feeling good I would take
them to the sick bay and show lots of support to make them happy.


I’ve been in panmure bridge for seven years. I participated in the summer
learning journey and the winter learning journey multiple times and I’m going to
do it again this year and next year because I love to blog about the summer
learning journey and it’s interesting facts about NZ.

What is leadership, leadership is when you show confidence and support
to the people in need. I have the qualities to be a great ambassador for panmure
bridge in 2020 and would be a positive role model and a team player as head boy
or manaiakalani leader.



Today the YR7's had speeches about who would make a good sports leader, Manaiakalani leader and head boy/girl. It was tough but when I looked down on myself I thought I gave up but I didn't and kept working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.