Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Let me tell you about my favorite cultural celebration

Let me tell you about my favorite cultural celebration, Halloween October 31, 2019. Halloween is a
celebration that me and my family enjoy, We like halloween because samoans like scary things like
horror films, spooking people and eating candies. We also like to create papercraft, so we put all our
skills into making paper ghosts and to make homemade candys (Coconut candys).


Another reason is that we can eat as much candys as we want and we like arts crafts on scary stuff like
cardoard bats and halloween costumes to make it fun and funny, and sometimes we become a
superhero family, we have been the Justice leuage, The Avengers and even Spiderman characters
and it was really cool to make our own costumes and make scary ornaments. We also made Halloween
our favorite cultural celebration, is because of the movies we watch to face our fears and make us scarier
than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.